Category Archives: Board Of Directors Meetings

Center Minutes 7 Oct 15

  • Call to order
    1. Time
      1. 18:08
    2. Attending
      1. Members
        • Sally, Gary, Brent, Angel, Nolin
      2. Guests
        • WiTCoN Rep Katie
      3. Absent
        1. Ivy, Tom
  • Approval of the Current Agenda
  • Approval of the Previous Minutes
    1. M: Sally, s: Ivy; Pass
  • Public Forum
  • Reports
    1. Chair
      1. Found out about a WalMart grant that might be available to us
        • Turns out the DAVs are quasi-independent and some of them are decidedly not gay friendly
      2. Vice Chair
        1. Communication
        2. Website/Social Media
          • Facebook for The center getting good hits, between 70 and 100 per with outliers
            • There will be some book reviews starting to come from Sally for updates and relation to the library
            • Will also be receiving info from Sally (as well as just posting about it) that Oct is National Bullying Month
            • Request for two donations to the library
              • “One Family” – Shannon
              • “Stella Brings the Family” – Schiffer
            • Chung editorial from Eagle on prosperity of Wichita connected to interdependence and respect
          • No major changes to website
            • Will be mounting referral list to website tomorrow
          • Phone system situation
            • Waiting on the right phone and plan
            • Motion to make the cost of a phone for Shirley (Nolin’s secretary) to have an independent phone for Center related business. M: Angel, s: Sally – Pass
  1. Newsletter
  2. Community Calendar
    • So far mostly up to date
  3. Brochure
  1. Secretary
    1. N/A
  2. Treasurer
    1. Bank Change to Sunflower State
    2. Balance Report
      • New Account will be created for Wichita Health Coalition because some of the groups involved can receive their event deposits from PrideFest others cannot because it was an allocation
        • This will become a development fund for groups that have difficulty affording events and the like for presentation
  1. Current Committees
    1. LGBT Health Coalition
      • PrideFest Numbers were up significantly from last year
      • KU Med is having a women’s health event on the 10 Oct
      • ArtAID 10 Oct
      • NCOD 11 Oct
      • Youth Health Faire by The Center at the pop-up park of Douglas on 24 Oct
      • Discussion of LGBT Homeless Housing with Rob Simon
        • Bridges Program run by Wichita Children’s Home is LGB friendly, not T (this may or may not be related to ignorance of the topic therefore may perhaps benefit from WiTCoN and ICTLGBTHC contact through The Center)
      • 1 Dec at Garvey Center is World AIDS Day chili-feed fundraiser
    2. Library Committee
      • New books
        • “Trevor” the book that corresponds to the movie
      • Fundraising & Endowment Committee
        • N/A
  1. Get Connected
  2. WiTCoN
    • Bowling numbers were good
    • Support Group was just open forum last month
      • Of those 10 were new so there is good word-of-mouth
    • 22 Oct is the next Social meeting (it was rescheduled)
    • Will be getting business cards
  3. Volunteers
  • Old Business
  • New Business
    1. PayPal
      1. Has been updated for new banking
      2. After PrideFest two individuals came in stating that they had been paying their memberships online to Paypal
        • Turns out they had saved the link from a pay pal account that has not been active for several years
        • Nolin has contacted Paypal, that account is now completely shut down
      3. PrideFest
        1. Wichita Pride Elections Upcoming
  • As arises
    1. NCOD Price Woodard Park (between Century II and River), get the info out
      1. Booths and tables open and free
      2. No food so far
  • 15:00 to 19:00
    • 4p to 6p for actual event
  1. Brent has been assigned NCOD
  • Announcements
    1. Next meeting
      1. 4 Nov 15 – 18:00
  • Adjournment

Center Minutes 1 Sep 15

  • Call to order
    1. Time
    2. Attending
      1. Members
        • Sally M, Tom W, Nolin, Brent, Angel, Gary
      2. Guests
        • WiTCoN
      3. Absent
        1. Ivy
  • Approval of the Current Agenda
    1. Pass
  • Approval of the Previous Minutes
    1. Pass
  • Public Forum
    1. N/A
  • Reports
    1. Chair
    2. Vice Chair
      1. Communication
      2. Website/Social Media
        • Checked Voicemail
        • updated Facebook & Tumblr
          • Reposted “BLgT” notification
        • Tumblr starting to get friend/link requests
  • Website Stats
    • Peak visit weeks were in the last two weeks of June
    • “Get Connected”, “Helpful Numbers”, and “Sponsorship” are the highest
    • Worth noting are the event listings for WiTCoN and First Geek on the Calendar getting several hits between them
    • YTD total 2015: 5000 hits
  1. Website Updates
    • Calendar Updated to end of year
    • Will be placing more news stories on website as well as HHS notes for a sort of virtual Newsletter
  2. Social Networking Stats
    • Get Connected
    • The Center
      • National News significantly higher hit ratio than local info
  1. Scans of sign-in and contact form documents completed
  • Script for most common phone messages complete based on last year of calls
  • We have been receiving several VMs over the last few months for GED and ESL coursework assistance
    • I found why and have contacted “The Best GED Classes (dot) com” at (888) 814-1675 as well as submitting to their ‘contact form’ to notify them to remove us from their listings in the “Wichita KS” section
    • This will likely require more than one contact from us
    • Website link is: http://bestgedclasses.com/wichita-ks/
  1. Brochure
  1. Secretary
  2. Treasurer
    1. Balance Report
      • Center Operating Balance
    2. Current Committees
      1. LGBT Health Coalition
        • Doing very well
          • Looking into elderly health and long term care
        • PrideFest
          • Will also have a booth in the Buffalo Room
  1. Library Committee
    • There may be a delay in continued processing of books due to personal issues for volunteer for the next few weeks
    • Two new books donated
      • “Homophobia” which includes ideas for workshops that could potentially be hosted by The Center
      • “Uncommon Heroes” which is a photo/biography book on role models for youth
    • Fundraising & Endowment Committee
  1. WiTCoN
    • Most recent meetings have had over 30 attending
    • the large meeting room is actually becoming fairly large
    • Bowling night coming up
  2. Volunteers
  • Old Business
    1. Invitation to PFLAG meeting at CHUM was answered by Nolin, he attended
  • New Business
    1. Website Additions
      1. “Featured Book”
      2. “HRC”
  • Online Newsletter
  1. WiTCoN direct reference
  2. First Geek Page
  • As arises
  • Announcements
    1. Next meeting
  • Adjournment

Center Minutes 4 Aug 15

  • Call to order
    1. Time
    2. Attending
      1. Members
        • Gary, Sally, Nolin, Angel, Brent, Tom (then excused)
      2. Guests
        • WiTCon Rep. Katie
      3. Absent
  • Approval of the Current Agenda
  • Approval of the Previous Minutes
  • Public Forum
  • Reports
    1. Chair
      1. N/A
    2. Vice Chair
      1. Communication
        • See Phone Note in “As Arises”
        • Voicemails are being answered when possible
      2. Website/Social Media
        • Will be updating website
          • PayPal
          • GoFundMe
          • Spreadsheet for referral list
            • Remove Auntie Mae’s
            • Remove Fantasy
          • Newsletter
          • Community Calendar
            • Will be updating this week
              • Community Calendar documented at The Center until end of year
              • Will be put on website by next meeting
            • User names set up for various orgs to website
            • Will require others
              • WOOLF
              • EQKSState
              • GLSEN
              • WiTCoN
            • Brochure
  1. Secretary
    1. none
  2. Treasurer
    1. Balance Report
      • Center Operating Balance
    2. Current Committees
      1. LGBT Health Coalition
      2. Library Committee
        • 5 new trans books
        • Need help removing non-use books
        • Need help removing excess storage
  • Fundraising & Endowment Committee
    • BLgT still unknown
      • Which is troubling because it’s supposed to start tomorrow
    • Kids and Club Boomerang both interested in another Drag Show
      • First one did very well for attendance and monies
      • Aiming for Dec
  1. Get Connected
    • Quite a few new faces
    • Even with it being Summer
  2. Volunteers
  • Old Business
  • New Business
    1. Request from Tom for next detailed list of upcoming building improvements to rear of building
  • As arises
    1. WiTCon (line item to future agenda)
      1. Significant growth
        • Last meeting had 28 attending
        • Several informational presenters so far
          • Thessen
            • HRT and medical issues for Trans
          • Rindt
            • Psychology of transitioning
          • Next social event on 6th of this month
            • Off site
          • 20th is the Support Group Meeting at 7p
  1. Regular updates to Facebook and Website
    • PayPal now active on website
    • Good traffic
  • Brenda has been met with
    • Regular receipt exchange
    • Social Media and organizational access assured for Center Representatives
    • Representation at Center Board Meetings confirmed
  1. Women’s Group (Women of Wichita; will become another line item)
    1. Only one arrived for the first meeting
    2. Next meeting will be 12th September 7p-9p
  2. WPD meeting on Thursday at 6p
    1. Reps from WASAC as well as those already planning on attending
  3. Phone System
    1. New volunteer found for answering phone and providing live person for The Center
      • System will be forwarded to a new number eventually
    2. TeeShirts?
      1. Discussion of logos as well as overall design
    3. Approval for Wichita Pride Fest booth and parade entry for The Center at a cost of $150
      1. M: Nolin, s: Brent; Pass
  • Announcements
    1. Invitation to the PFLAG group at CHUM
      1. Nolin will be speaking on the 13th of this month
    2. Trust Women
      1. Having a panel discussion
      2. 27th of this month
  • Oak Park Villa
  1. Democratic Convention
    1. The Center has a booth
    2. Aug 22nd
  • 9am – 6p
  1. Next meeting
    1. Tues, Sept 1st 2015
  • Adjournment
    1. M: Nolin, s: Gary

Center Minutes 7 Jul 15

  • Call to order
    1. Time
      1. 18:03
    2. Attending
      1. Members
        • Tom, Ivy, Nolin, Angel, Sally, Brent, Gary
      2. Guests
    3. Absent
  • Approval of the Current Agenda
    1. M: Tom, s: Gary; Pass
  • Approval of the Previous Minutes
    1. M: Nolin, s: Gary; Pass
  • Public Forum
  • Reports
    1. Chair
      1. N/A
    2. Vice Chair
      1. Communication
        • Wichita Eagle’s article on Trans group WiTCoN gave us FB traffic as well as visibility
      2. Website/Social Media
        • Extremely high traffic on Facebook
        • The article and momentum generated by the trans group relationship to The Center initiated a discussion of sponsored group oversight
          • Motion: Any group operating under The Center is required to submit their sign-up lists to The Center Board. M: Tom, s: Nolin; Pass
          • Motion: Each sponsored group must have a liaison from The Center for administration. M: Sally, s: Tom; Pass
          • Motion: At least one officer on The Center’s Board of Directors must have administrative access to any social media pages related to sponsored groups and organizations. M: Tom, s: Nolin; Pass
        • Newsletter
  1. Community Calendar
    • Nolin has requested direct links be added to The Center’s website so that we can avoid the issue of posts about drink specials and such
    • However, listings of fundraising for the various Wichita organizations are fair game and will be included on our Community Calendar
    • Tom has requested two logins, one for the Equality KS Central Chapter as well as Equality Statewide
  2. Brochure
  1. Secretary
    1. N/A
  2. Treasurer
    1. Balance Report
  3. Current Committees
    1. LGBT Health Coalition
      • Four new people/service reps added to the Coalition
        • Highly productive meeting
      • Health Fair will be 24 Oct ‘15
      • The Center itself will get two booths on the main floor at PrideFest, one for The Center specifically and one for The Health Coalition
        • Coalition will submit to The Center, The Center will pay Pride
        • WASAC has been added to the Coalition list and may be at Pride as well
  1. Library Committee
    • Card Catalog pending
  • Fundraising & Endowment Committee
    • Drag Fundraiser 6 Jul 15
      • Fairly successful
      • ~$450 brought in
    • BLgT fundraiser sitrep is currently unknown
      • Haven’t heard from them at all
  1. Get Connected
    • See Fundraising for Drag Show
    • Upcoming Events
      • 16 Jul 15
        • Botanica
        • 13:00
        • $3 cost / kid
      • 1 Aug 15
        • Art Museum,
        • 14:00
        • Free Day so no additional cost to The Center
      • Several new kids at Youth Group
      • Some question of Young Adult group getting started
        • Possibly Sundays
        • Will need to be revisited
  1. WiTCoN
    • Seem to be doing well with their overall attendance and recent programming
    • Had an article in The Wichita Eagle’s online article list last week
    • Movie Night
      • 2 Jul 15
  1. Volunteers
  • Old Business
    1. Meeting with WPD
      1. 23 Jul 15
      2. 18:30
  • All orgs have been invited, most have confirmed
  • New Business
    1. Women’s Social Group contact
      1. Woman who left VM on system
        • Met with Nolin
        • Already developed a plan
      2. She was recently coming out but older so was looking for social outreach
        • Does not want to have to do it herself
        • She will instead be working with the people Nolin connected her with
  • Planning meeting on 22 Jul 15
  • As arises
    1. An oddly worded invitation from Bryan Sutton to speak at his PFLAG group at College Hill United Methodist will be done by Nolin at the next PFLAG meeting
  • Announcements
    1. Next meeting
      1. 4 Aug 15
      2. 18:00
  • Adjournment

Center Minutes 2 Jun 15

  • Call to order
    1. Time
      1. 18:16
    2. Attending
      1. Members
        • Tom W, Sally M, Gary K, Brent K, Angel, Nolin C
      2. Guests
        • N/A
      3. Absent
        1. Ivy
  • Approval of the Current Agenda
    1. M: Tom, s: Nolin; Pass
  • Approval of the Previous Minutes
    1. M: Nolin, s: Gary; Pass
  • Public Forum
    1. N/A
  • Reports
    1. Chair
      1. None
    2. Vice Chair
      1. Communication
        • Voicemails being answered
        • Messages relayed
      2. Website/Social Media
        • Social media
          • Facebook medium traffic
        • Community Calendar
          • Up and running
          • Updated to August
        • Website
          • Uploading notes from previous minutes
          • Uploading updated pictures for meeting space
        • Documentation
          • Attendance sheets up to Feb 2015 scanned and saved
  1. Secretary
    1. N/A
  2. Treasurer
    1. Balance Report
      • Center Donations
        • See previous minutes
      • WiTCoN
      • Pepsi
      • ViceChair additions to website
        • PayPal monthly
        • GoFundMe link
  1. Current Committees
    1. LGBT Health Coalition
      • 1 Jul for next meeting
      • They are currently moving their facility to the Kansas Academy of Family Physicians
      • Buffalo Room is already set up for PrideFest
      • Health Fair will be after Aug
        • Event will be held at The Center of Wichita
      • Provider list is being expanded to included Western Kansas
    2. Library Committee
      • Library is nearing completion
  • Fundraising & Endowment Committee
    • Get Connected is interested in doing a Drag Show at Boomerang
  1. Get Connected
    • Several new kids coming
    • Some are graduating and moving away
    • Motion: No Get Connected activity and event may have a food and attendance combined per person cost exceeding $15 for the youths
      • M: Tom, s: Gary; Pass unanimous
    • Drag Show at Boomerang
      • Youths will MC
  1. WiTCoN
    • Meeting 1st and 3rd Thurs of every month
  2. Volunteers
  • Old Business
    1. Trans Conference in Manhattan KS
      1. 11th & 12th of Sept
  • New Business
  • As arises
  • Announcements
    1. Next meeting
      1. 7 Jul 15
  • Adjournment
    1. 19:26
    2. M: Gary, s: Tom

Center Minutes 7 May 15

  • Call to order
    1. Time
      1. 18:06
    2. Attending
      1. Members
        • Sally, Nolin, Brent, Gary
      2. Guests
        • Three representatives with WiTCoN
      3. Absent
        1. Tom (election)
  • Approval of the Current Agenda
    1. M: Nolin, s: Sally; Pass
  • Approval of the Previous Minutes
    1. M: Nolin, s: Gary; Pass
      1. With the addition of the phrase “for a fundraiser” to Vice-Chair’s reason to contact Buffalo Wild Wings and Granite City
      2. With the addition of the phrase “to aid her coming out process” to reason Sally will be meeting with a lesbian who contacted us
  • Public Forum
    1. Brenda with WiTCoN
      1. She’d been through The Center looking for volunteer work
      2. Directly affiliated with and inspired by the work of Elle Boatman
  • They are approaching The Center for a meeting space, a safe space, and occasional consultation such as Nolin providing financial work/information
  1. This is ultimately being created as a program being offered by The Center and if it is successful possibly moving them to a 501(c)(3)
  2. Overall interest from The Center members was high
    • WiTCoN will need to provide a monthly report
      • M: Sally, s: Gary; Pass
    • Reports
      1. Chair
        1. N/A
      2. Vice Chair
        1. Communication
          • Corrected VM
            • Previously had Bert’s voice and gave the old address
            • Calls are now forwarded to Google Voice exclusively rather than also to Bert’s cell
            • All voicemails are accessible from the Center’s Google email
            • All voicemails caught up to most recent and appropriate parties were either emailed or the caller was contacted
              • oddly some were previously ‘hidden’ somehow and were from several months ago
            • Scanned previous documents
              • Permission slips
              • Dated Attendance sheets
              • More will be scanned to bring them current they will then be emailed in a batch to The Center’s gmail for accessibility
  1. Website/Social Media
    • Online Contact forms
      • All form fills and submissions are now accessible from the Center’s Google email
      • Updated the Board member list to include Gary, Sally, and Angel while maintaining privacy of those who did not wish their details readily available
      • Calendar now mounted to front page left side, scrolls according to upcoming events
      • Regular updates to the following
        • Tumblr for the youth group
        • Facebook for the youth group and The Center
        • Traffic is slight but steady
      • Visits to website are averaging 100 to 140 per day
    • Community Calendar
      • On website
      • Now will be setting up orgs with their own names and passwords to post their own events and info
  1. Secretary
    1. N/A
  2. Treasurer
    1. Balance Report
      • We are being charged $5 fees per account, and we have 2 accounts
        • May be switching institutions
  1. Current Committees
    1. LGBT Health Coalition
      • Health Fair moved from June to accommodate GSAs, so likely sometime after August
      • Smoking Cessation funding has been taken over by KS Academy of Physicians
    2. Library Committee
      • Progress has been made, all the books so far taken in have been sorted
      • Kathy S. will be assisting in the cataloging process
      • 39 books have been purchased to augment sections that were lacking, specifically trans
      • Each category is being color-coded for ease of re-shelving
      • Will be drawing up a chart for process of check-out so anyone in the organization can check them out to the public
  • Fundraising & Endowment Committee
    • Registry website that contacted us to register for their national fundraiser
    • BLgT
      • They will be coming through this area in August
    • From Vice-Chair’s Report
      • Funds/fundraising
        • Two-Spirits officially submitting financials through the Center and therefore paying the servicing fee
        • Grant searched for The Center as well
      • Person to person
  1. Get Connected
    • Had between 20 and 30 for Movie Night
    • Will be losing several due to graduation as well as moving locations
  2. Volunteers
  • Old Business
  • New Business
    1. State Trans-Gender Conference will be in Manhattan KS
      1. September 11 & 12
      2. Likely will need to have a table at that
  • As arises
  • Announcements
    1. Next meeting
      1. 2 June 15
  • Adjournment
    1. 19:30

Center Minutes 8 Apr 15

  • Call to order
    1. Time
      1. 18:15
    2. Attending
      1. Members
        • Cindy, Brent, Nolin, Ivy, Gary, Sally
      2. Guests
        • None
      3. Absent
        1. Tom (election)
  • Approval of the Current Agenda
    1. M: Cindy, s: Sally; Pass
  • Approval of the Previous Minutes
    1. M: Sally, s: Ivy; Pass
  • Public Forum
    1. None
  • Reports
    1. Chair
      1. N/A
    2. Vice Chair
      1. Communication
        • Emails coming in from adults now since our presence is now getting up there
        • More requests for our referral list as well as being added to the list
        • Answering voicemails as they come in and sending them to those necessary, not extremely high traffic but still coming in
      2. Website/Social Media
        • Newsletter
          • N/A
        • Community Calendar
          • On Hold
        • Brochure
          • On Hold
  1. Secretary
    1. N/A
  2. Treasurer
    1. Balance Report
      • Center Operating Balance
        • Had to re-re-file the 501(c)(3) for both orgs as the state still had incorrect information for the rep names -$220
        • Pandora performance broke even
  1. Current Committees
    1. LGBT Health Coalition
      • Didn’t meet this month due to Kim K being sick
      • Dropped the Smoking Cessation Funds
      • Health Fair will be coming up in June which will be the primary preparations from this point forward
    2. Library Committee
      • Sally has been doing a great deal of work in sorting the books as well as setting up a paper catalog and sort until we’re able to finalize the computerized system that Tom wished to implement
      • There has also been some communication from educators known to the board members who are worried about legal requirements to purge reading material from schools of now legally defined “harmful” which could be funneled to us
  • Fundraising & Endowment Committee
  1. Get Connected
    • GSA get together / Movie Nite will be on the 24th, Derby and East High have been contacted particularly
      • “Wallflower” film will be showing
      • Stacy Mann presenter will be appearing 17th
  1. Volunteers
  • Old Business
  • New Business
    1. AIDS Walk is Sunday 19th
  • As arises
  • Announcements
    1. April 16 National Day of Silence
      1. PriceWitter Park
    2. Next meeting
      1. 7 May 15
  • Adjournment
    1. M: Ivy, s: Brent

Center Minutes 5 Mar 15

  • Call To Order
    1. Gaveled
      1. 18:00
    2. Attending
      1. Ivy, Nolin, Gary, Cindy, Brent, Sally, Tom
    3. Absent
      1. N/A
  • Approval of Current Agenda
  • Approval of Minutes
    1. M
  • Public Forum
  • Reports
    1. Chair
      1. Nothing to Report
    2. Vice
      1. Advertising fundraiser on Facebook
        • Over 5,300 page views
      2. Email communication
        • Have returned several phone calls and have forwarded the information accordingly
  • Forward Treasurer and Secretary the email address and reminders for The Gayly
  1. Mailing List
  1. Secretary
    1. Nothing to Report
  2. Treasury
    1. Balance report
  3. Fundraiser
    1. 16 Mar 15
    2. Update to poster artwork was re-emailed to be printed and distributed however possible
  4. There has been several organizations expressing interest in renting space from The Center for either one-time events or ongoing meetings
  • Current committees
    1. LGBT Health Coalition
      1. Nolin attends the meetings
      2. Prepping for a “Health Fair” 13 Jun 15
        • Included in this will be outreach to outlying medical providers
  • Sedgwick Co
    • The Health Department’s funding has been cut substantially
  1. Library
    1. Nolin reported on law changed with the state that is still up in the air
    2. It will make how the Library is divided according to laws now passed in KS relating to “harmful” material will mean restricted access area is even more important
  • Ivy will be working on the sorting
    • The bulk of which will be worked during upcoming Spring Break (week of 13 Mar)
  1. Fundraising & Endowment
    1. Fundraisers
      • Vice Chair has contacted restaurant managers about the ‘Dine To Donate’ fundraisers
    2. Get Connected
      1. Elle Boatman with Faces of Trans will be speaking
      2. Will be looking for horror movies for Friday the 13th that aren’t rated “R”
  • Stacy Mann has agreed to be speaker on 3 Apr
  1. Have looked into moves for Apr only briefly
  • Old Business
    1. Friendly Business Listing
  • New Business
    1. EQKS
      1. Will be taking over The Center on the 19 & 20 Jun, 19 in particular will be completely closed to the public
    2. Youth Issues
      1. Haven’t heard from the girl some of the group was having difficulty with
  • As Arises
    1. Sally volunteering
    2. Ash is seemingly attempting to get a trans group running at MCC
  • Adjourn
    1. M – Gary; s – Ivy

Center Minutes 4 Feb 15

  • Call To Order
    1. Gaveled in
      1. 18:05
    2. Attending
      1. Nolin, Tom, Gary, Cindy, Brent
    3. Absent
      1. Sally, Ivy
  • Approval of Current Agenda
    1. M – Nolin; s – Tom
  • Approval of Minutes
    1. M – Tom; s – Nolin
  • Public Forum
  • Reports
    1. Chair
    2. Vice
      1. System Voicemails
        • Legal questions to be directed to Tom
      2. Secretary
      3. Treasury
        1. Balance report
        2. Center operating
  • Center donation
  1. Fundraiser
    1. 16 Mar 15
  • Current committees
    1. LGBT Health Coalition
      1. Nolin attends the meetings
    2. Library
      1. Gary has been dealing with the computers / printers
        • The computers also need to be unlocked / upgraded, some will even require a complete OS re-reinstall
  • Library Software
    • WordPress compatible library software plug-in easily found at no cost
  • Librarian replacements
    • Taylor T
  • Discussion of periodicals
    • No need to keep them beyond three months back
    • LGBT related
  1. Fundraising & Endowment
    1. Fundraisers
      • Our Fantasy Complex closed
      • We have a fundraiser upcoming, See: Treasurer Report
      • Vice Chair will be working with restaurants that previous Pride Communication Dir utilized for fundraising
    2. Get Connected
      1. Difficulties with some of the youth attending, see: New Business
  • Old Business
  • New Business
    1. Youth Issues
    2. Website Pricing
    3. Building Pricing
      1. Separate price guide provided
      2. No major questions
  • As Arises
    1. CenterLink has incorrect information
      1. Treasurer will work on
    2. Liberty Press still lists incorrect number in organizational info listing